Carolina Reaper is an amazing hot pepper. The Carolina Reaper Growing Kit can be used in a can.
The Carolina Reaper peppers have a fruity flavor, a unique wrinkly, and pitted surface, The Carolina Reaper has a shape similar to the peppers in the Trinidad scorpion family.
Hot Carolina Reaper Peppers
• Ideal temperatures for growing are 77-95 F (25-35°C).
• Growth appears in 10-15 days.
• Keep in full light.
• You may plant buds elsewhere in a planting pot or in-ground.
• Without plenty of light, growth may become slow and the plant may wither.
• Water ONLY when the surface soil is dry.
• Take the center bud off when the plant reaches to 3.5 inches (10 cm) high to stimulate growth.
Heat Level Groups (by SHU):
Nuclear (Chilies that range from 750,000 to 2,000,000 SHU)
- Carolina Reaper
No posts found