PLEASE READ THIS PAGE BEFORE PLACING AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER:
- Please note all prices on the website are in USD.
- We ship orders worldwide.
- Orders that are subject to the import regulations of the destination country. It is ultimately your (the importer) responsibility to know what can and cannot enter your country and request the proper documents before the order ships. (We suggest checking with your country’s Department of Agriculture or equivalent - often called Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries or similar.)
- If you need a Phytosanitary Certificate, you MUST add one to your cart at check out and we will schedule the inspection with the local USDA officer on your behalf. Many countries require this documentation, especially for larger orders.
- If you have an IMPORT PERMIT, you may send it to our team before your order ships out. This is provided to you by your government - it will let us know of any import stipulations that may apply.
- Documents cannot be added after the order ships. Please request documents before the order
- It is the customer's responsibility to cover any duties, fees, or taxes that may be assessed by the destination country or carrier.
- If the package becomes lost in transit or stuck in customs, the liability is yours.
- Due to the additional work that goes into international orders in combination with the size or weight of an order, they can take up to 10 days to process. The order may need to be built as well as inspected before shipping.
International Refunds & Returns
Our Guarantee applies to all international orders; however, we do not pay return shipping on international orders. Products returned to us in good condition can be refunded, minus inbound or outbound shipping costs. Any return shipping costs are your responsibility.
* Please contact us with any questions you may have so we can help you along in the process.
* By purchasing products on our site, you agree to this stipulation.