BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!
The “Grow Your Own” Super Hot Chili Trio includes the:
• Ghost Chili
• Hot Chocolate Habanero
• Cherry Pepper !
Your trio pack includes three colorful vacuum sealed, recyclable aluminum containers filled with pre-planted seeds, nutrient rich soil, growing instructions and drainage trays.
Just Open, Water, and Watch them Grow!
The Ghost Chili ranks at 1,000,000+ SHU! In 2006 the Guinness Book of World Records verified that the Ghost Chili was the “Hottest Pepper in the World”.
The Hot Chocolate Habanero has 350,000 to 500,000+ SHU. This citrusy, spicy Pepper is an awesome addition to hot sauces, and is THE pepper of choice for Jamaican Jerk sauces/rubs.
The Cherry Pepper has 60,000 SHU. This is a good all around pepper for grilling, pickling, and stuffing.
Note: Peppers are perennials and can be started indoors in the winter. One plants are established, feed with Fish emulsion, or other pepper plant food. In the spring, plant in the ground, or in large outdoor pots.
• Ideal temperatures for growing are 77-95 F (25-35°C).
• Growth in 10-15 days. Keep in full sunlight.
• Without plenty of sunlight, growth may become slow and plant may wither.
• You may plant buds elsewhere (in a planting pot or in ground.)
• Take the center bud off when the plant reaches to 3.5 inches (10 cm) high to stimulate growth.
Heat Level Groups (by SHU):
Very Hot (Chilies that range from 200,000 to 500,000 SHU)
Ready For Retail
- Bird Cherry Pepper | Wiri Wiri
- Ghost Pepper/Bhut Jolokia & Nagas
- Habanero Peppers
- Red Savina